To contact Kylee please call or email: 505.582.2819 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kylee Berger joins the firm’s real estate and general litigation practices. Kylee spent the first two years of her career as an associate at Leverick & Musselman, LLC, where she primarily represented national and governmental banks and other financial institutions, local corporations, developers, and home builders in commercial litigation, general litigation, commercial and residential foreclosure, commercial and residential eviction, and bankruptcy. She handled several contested and uncontested matters in that roll, appearing in all thirteen Judicial District Courts in the State of New Mexico as well as the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Mexico. Kylee has also practiced tribal law in multiple New Mexico tribal courts, including Ohkay Owingeh Tribal Court, Jemez Pueblo Tribal Court, Laguna Pueblo Tribal Court, and Zuni Tribal Court.
Kylee graduated from Cumberland School of Law in 2017, where she maintained her position on the Deans List for six semesters. While at Cumberland, Kylee served as the Research and Writing Editor for the American Journal of Trial Advocacy, and as a legal writing teaching assistant. During her time in Birmingham Alabama, Kylee was afforded the opportunity to serve as a student law clerk for Chief Judge Karon O. Bowdre, of the Northern District of Alabama. She holds her BA in Government and Bachelor of Criminal Justice from New Mexico State University, where she graduated with Honors in 2014 after completing her Honors Thesis abroad in Rome, Italy. At New Mexico State University, Kylee was the President of the Order of Omega Honors Society, served on the National Society of Collegiate Scholars leadership board, spoke at the University’s 2013 Leadership Conference, and received an award for Outstanding Community Service.
- New Mexico State Bar
- U. S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2017
- New Mexico State University, B.A. in Government, Honors, 2014
- New Mexico State University, B.C.J., Honors, 2014
- Leverick & Musselman, LLC (May 2011 – June 2019) Law Clerk, Associate
- Kylee Berger, Recent Development, Does the Second Amendment Grant a Right to Possess a Firearm Outside the Home for Self-Defense? – Powell v. Tompkins, 39 AM. J. TRIAL ADVOC. 473 (2015).
- State Bar of New Mexico, Young Lawyer Division
- Inn of Court
- Albuquerque Bar Association